Monday, September 27, 2010

Earth Changes...

All my attempts have been sabotaged...my life in ruin. I won't be able to make it to Los Angeles by October 1st now. And I guess that's what they wanted. I was instructed by Babalon to arouse the Beast in the Underworld for the purpose of initiation at the end of April. Here's what I was told (via channeling/automatic writing). I was told that if I didn't arouse the Beast by the Sabbath on October 31, the plates will begin to shift on November 11. This could have been avoided. The Earth started preparing for Earth Changes when the plates began to shift, when we had the violent earthquake in Chile. This caused a polar axis shift which aligned the Earth's axis so the Sun Channel could move through the axis.

love & magick,
Lady Lavona, the crackpot visionary

related posts: The Sun Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment